The updates are coming thick and fast from Apple now. Not only are they storming through the betas for iOS 10, they have just released iOS 9.3.4. There are no major features in this update, it is more of a bug fix and performance enhancer than anything else, in keeping with Apple’s rash of updates to deal with some quite serious iOS 9 issues. The update is available to all to download, either OTA or via iTunes. Here’s how to get iOS 9.3.4 on your device safely and easily .
Image : iOS 9.3.4 Jailbreak
How to Download iOS 9.3.4
There are three methods to downloading iOS 9.3.4. All of these methods are listed below. Please note that iOS 9.3.4 download will patch the recently released iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak from Pangu Team , called PPHelper app.
Method 1 : OTA
This is done directly on your iOS device and is the smallest version of the update. Tis method is not compatible with jailbreaking:
- Make sure you are running on a strong wifi connection . Cellular data is not recommended as the update is a large one.
- Open Settings > General > Software Update on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Wait for your device to locate the new update
- Tap on Download and Install
- Input your Passcode if needed
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Tap on Install Now and your device will be updated to iOS 9.3.4 firmware.
Method 2 : iTunes
- Make sure you are running the most up to date version of iTunes on your computer
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes
- Click on the Device Summary for the specific device you are updating
- Click on Check for Update
- Click on Download and Update and iTunes will update your device
Method 3 : iTunes with IPSW
- Download the correct iOS 9.3.4 IPSW for your device using the links below
- Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer
- Click on Device Summary
- Hold the SHIFT [ Windows ]or ALT [ Mac ] key down on your keyboard and click Restore in iTunes at the same time
- Find the IPSW you downloaded and click on it
- iTunes will begin to install iOS 9.3.4 firmware to your device. When the installation is complete, your device will reboot.